Subject: News you are not allowed to see
From: Jim Overstreet <[email-masked]>
To: undisclosed-recipients: ;
Date: Mon, 5 Oct 2020 04:45:10 -0500

*(Black) Man charged with murder of 20-year-old (White) woman shot as 
she slept* 
<https://abc13.com/andre-colson-charged-woman-shot-and-killed-cypress-home-shooting-cerebral-palsy/6768219/>
black suspect [Sierra Rhodd] HARRIS COUNTY, Texas 
<https://duckduckgo.com/?q=HARRIS+COUNTY%2C+Texas&t=brave&ia=web> (KTRK) 
-- A man has been charged with felony murder, weeks after a 20-year-old 
was shot and killed while she slept in her bed.

*Andre Colson, a 26-*year-old man, was charged Saturday in connection 
with the Sept. 13 death of Sierra Rhodd in the Cypress area.  Colson is 
in jail and is expected to appear in court Monday. He's being held on 
$80,000 bond.
# *VINE*, America’s number one victim notification network *identifies the 
suspect as black* <https://www.vinelink.com/#/home>*
     [Texas Statewide - Race: African American - Harris County Jail]**
* <https://www.vinelink.com/#/home>

*- (Black-on-White <http://www.newnation.org/NNN-Black-on-White.html>)*

A week after Rhodd's killing,*her father, Mike Rhodd, was shot to death* 
during a fight at the home of his in-laws. His father-in-law said the 
shooting was in self-defense, according to the Harris County Sheriff's 
Office. No arrests were made in that case.

	

  * *Cypress, TX WF, 20 shot dead while she slept in her bed by the
    negro* <http://www.nnnforum.com/forums/showthread.php?t=347616>
  * *26-year-old man arrested, charged in shooting death of Sierra Rhodd
    in Cypress
    <https://www.click2houston.com/news/local/2020/10/04/26-year-old-man-arrested-in-shooting-death-to-sierra-rhodd-in-cypress/>
    According to detectives, a group of assailants surrounded the Rhodd
    family’s home and opened fire with at least a rifle, shotgun and
    pistol. *While the motive for the shooting remains unclear, the
    family believed *the suspects intended to target Sierra’s
    15-year-old brother. A few days later, Sierra’s father, Michael
    Rhodd, was shot to death by her grandfather, *authorities said. The
    grandfather told authorities he fired in self-defense after the
    altercation became violet.*
    *

		*(black) Suspect Charged In Compton Police Ambush of two police 
officers - mugshot 
<https://www.canyon-news.com/suspect-wanted-for-attempted-murder-of-compton-police-charged/133921>*
black suspect [wounded police officer] [wounded police officer] 
COMPTON—On Wednesday, September 30, Los Angeles County Sheriff Alex 
Villanueva and Los Angeles County District Attorney, Jackie Lacey 
announced that they have identified and charged a suspect in connection 
to the Compton police shooting that occurred on September 12.

*Two officers from the Los Angeles County Sheriff’s Department, a 
31-year-old mother, /Claudia Apolinar/ and her 24-year-old partner were 
ambushed and shot multiple times *while they were sitting in their 
patrol car at a Compton train station around 7:00 p.m. *The shooter, 
36-year-old, Deonte Lee Murray* was seen on surveillance video running 
away immediately after on foot.

Lacey confirmed that Murray was charged with two felony counts of 
willful, deliberate and premeditated attempted murder of a peace officer.

		*(Offensive, unknown black) footballer arrested for assault on his 
'girlfriend' - strangulation - bruises and abrasions - crying* 
<https://www.wtae.com/article/steelers-offensive-lineman-jarron-jones-arrested-on-aggravated-assault-strangulation-charges/34260776#>
black suspect [wounded victim] PITTSBURGH, PA— Investigators said 
(professional black football entertainment organization 'Steelers')  
practice squad *offensive* <https://www.dictionary.com/browse/offensive> 
lineman *Jarron 'Offensive' Jones,* 26, is accused of assaulting *his 
girlfriend *on Saturday.

According to a criminal complaint, investigators found Jones' girlfriend 
crying, with bruises and abrasions on her body. She told them Jones 
smashed his Xbox console over her face, picked her up and threw her 
outside. At one point she said he strangled her and she blacked out. 
Jones' version of events was different.

	

  * Steelers Jigro Jarron Jones dun strangled girlfriend, smashed Xbox
    into her face <http://www.nnnforum.com/forums/showthread.php?t=347608>
  * /*OFFENSIVE */- Definition:
    <https://duckduckgo.com/?q=offensive+definition&t=brave&ia=definition&iai=r1-1&page=1&adx=prdsdc&sexp=%7B%22relsexp%22%3A%22a%22%2C%22v7exp%22%3A%22a%22%2C%22prodexp%22%3A%22b%22%2C%22prdsdexp%22%3A%22c%22%2C%22biaexp%22%3A%22b%22%2C%22msvrtexp%22%3A%22b%22%2C%22liapm%22%3A%22a%22%7D>
    causing resentful displeasure; highly irritating, angering, or annoying:
    unpleasant or disagreeable to the sense:
    repugnant to the moral sense, good taste, or the like; insulting:
    pertaining to offense or attack:

		*One person in custody after accidental discharge of a gun during 
RADICAL ARMED BLACK MILITIA demonstration in Louisiana* 
<https://www.cnn.com/2020/10/04/us/louisiana-gun-discharge-demonstration-trayford-pellerin-death/index.html>
*THIS IS AT LEAST THE SECOND TIME THIS ARMED BLACK MILITIA 
<https://www.google.com/search?safe=active&hl=en&tbm=isch&source=hp&biw=1229&bih=689&ei=2j16X8yNB6XP0PEP4qSykA0&q=NFAC&oq=NFAC&gs_lcp=CgNpbWcQAzIICAAQsQMQgwEyCAgAELEDEIMBMggIABCxAxCDATIICAAQsQMQgwEyAggAMgIIADICCAAyAggAMgIIADICCAA6BQgAELEDUP8NWIsUYKwVaABwAHgAgAFGiAGOApIBATSYAQCgAQGqAQtnd3Mtd2l6LWltZw&sclient=img&ved=0ahUKEwjM4qWS8JvsAhWlJzQIHWKSDNIQ4dUDCAc&uact=5> 
HAS 'ACCIDENTALLY' DISCHARGED*
black suspect(CNN) One person was taken into custody after a firearm 
accidentally discharged during a demonstration Saturday in Lafayette, 
Louisiana, the Lafayette Consolidated Government told CNN. No injuries 
have been reported.

The incident happened during the peaceful demonstration of the *NFAC, a 
Black militia group* 
<https://duckduckgo.com/?q=NFAC%2C+a+Black+militia+group&t=brave&ia=web>. 
The group was given a permit for a demonstration protesting the death of 
(*a criminal and/or crazy black*) at the hands of police.
The group of more than *400 armed demonstrators* was about to begin 
marching when CNN crews heard two to three bangs.

	

  * *Black militia member accidentally shoots his comrades during face
    off with Three Percenters in Louisville - as leader demands truth
    about Breonna Taylor's death in four weeks 'or we'll burn this
    motherf****r down'*
    <https://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-8559841/Black-militia-members-brandish-guns-demanding-charges-against-cops-linked-Breonna-Taylors-death.html>
    Three people were injured in downtown Louisville when a member of
    *an armed black militia group carrying semiautomatic weapons
    *accidentally discharged a firearm as they marched to a
    demonstration.  25 JULY 2020

		*Tattooed negro gangster Suspect Arrested for West End Murder of a 
(White) man in his apartment* 
<https://www.alxnow.com/2020/10/04/breaking-suspect-arrested-for-west-end-murder/>
black suspect [John Harding Pope.] Alexandria Police have arrested a 
19-year-old Alexandria man for the murder of*John Harding Pope* in the 
West End on Sept. 30.
*Tavon Marquis Lanier *was arrested on Sunday and charged with second 
degree murder and use of a firearm in commission of a felony. Pope, 57, 
was shot at his home in the 5900 block of Quantrell Avenue in the 
Mayflower Square apartment complex. He later died at the hospital. 
Neighbors reported to ALXnow that one of the suspects was *light-skinned 
and had tattoos* on the right side of his face.*- (Black-on-White 
<http://www.newnation.org/NNN-Black-on-White.html>)*

	

  * VIDEO: West End Murder Victim Identified
    <https://www.alxnow.com/2020/10/02/video-west-end-murder-victim-identified/>
    ALXnow has identified the victim from Wednesday’s murder in the West
    End as *John Harding Pope.*
    Pope, 57, was shot at his home in the 5900 block of Quantrell Avenue
    in the Mayflower Square apartment complex. He later died at the
    hospital. Neighbors Devonte Burgess and his girlfriend Kayla Barb
    live on the floor above Pope, who lived with his 77-year-old mother.
    Burgess and Barb were briefly arrested and then released. “(T)hey
    took us both into custody, basically trying to figure out if I had a
    gun in my home, which I never had,” Burgess told ALXnow. “He was a
    good man, 57-year(s) old, didn’t cause any problems.”  Barb said
    that the suspects tried to break into the apartment she shares with
    Burgess the previous night. “They’re trying to break into people’s
    apartments and rob them,” Barb said. “They were trying to kick our
    door in.”

		*(black) Minneapolis man charged with murder in connection with fatal 
shooting* 
<https://kstp.com/minnesota-news/minneapolis-man-charged-with-murder-in-connection-with-fatal-shooting/5882909/>
black suspectA suspect arrested in connection with a fatal shooting 
Wednesday in north Minneapolis was charged on Thursday. According to 
court documents, 30-year-old *Derelle Keith Todd* 
<https://www.publicpolicerecord.com/minnesota/doc-prisoner/Todd_Derelle/240198> 
from Minneapolis is charged with two counts of second-degree murder and 
one count of illegally possessing ammunition or a firearm.

Todd is currently in custody in the Hennepin County Jail, and his next 
court date appearance is scheduled for Oct. 27. His bail has been set at 
$1 million.

Police later identified the victim as *28-year-old Jacob Smith*.

		*Sheriff: Manatee County man charged with voter fraud after requesting 
ballot for dead wife* 
<https://www.heraldtribune.com/story/news/crime/2020/10/02/manatee-county-man-requests-mail-ballot-dead-wife-sheriff-says/5893307002/>
black suspectA Manatee County man was arrested Thursday and charged with 
a third-degree felony after he requested a mail ballot for his dead wife 
because he was “testing the system to see if it worked,” the Manatee 
County Sheriff’s Office reports.

The voter fraud case comes amid heightened national concerns about the 
issue, which President Donald Trump repeatedly has highlighted, but 
Manatee County’s top elections official says such fraud is extremely rare.

The Sheriff’s Office began investigating *Larry Wiggins, 62*, in 
September after being notified by Manatee County Supervisor of Elections 
Mike Bennett of the suspicious ballot request.

black suspect 		*NIGERIAN Man charged with murder after fatal stabbing, 
standoff on Staten Island
<https://nypost.com/2020/10/04/man-charged-with-murder-after-fatal-stabbing-standoff-on-staten-island/>
NYPD: Roommates’ friendship ends with fatal stabbing; charges filed by 
police 
<https://www.silive.com/crime/2020/10/nypd-roommates-friendship-ends-with-fatal-stabbing-charges-filed-by-police.html>
*STATEN ISLAND, N.Y.— Police have arrested a 22-year-old Port Richmond 
man in connection with a fatal stabbing late Saturday night that drew 
several NYPD units and emergency medical personnel to a home on Richmond 
Terrace.

/*Ayomide Shodiya <https://forebears.io/surnames/shodiya> */faces 
charges Sunday that include murder, second-degree assault and 
fourth-degree criminal possession of a weapon, according to an NYPD 
spokesman.

Neighbors said Shodiya lived with the victim, a 23-year-old male, in an 
apartment on the upper floor of the multi-family home. One woman 
recalled seeing the pair cooking and laughing together outside the home.

Another neighbor said he saw the two men walking and talking together 
along Richmond Terrace on Saturday night, followed moments later by a 
man shouting “help, help!"*
The suspect's surname "Shodiya" MOST PREVALENT IN: Nigeria - HIGHEST 
DENSITY IN: Nigeria <https://forebears.io/surnames/shodiya>
*

		**************Chicago violence: 3 dead, 34 shot in weekend
<https://www.foxnews.com/us/chicago-violence-3-dead-34-shot-in-weekend?utm_source=feedburner&utm_medium=feed&utm_campaign=Feed%3A%20foxnews%2Fnational%20%28Internal%20-%20US%20Latest%20-%20Text%29>**** 

****Chicago recorded its deadliest September in over 25 years
<https://www.foxnews.com/us/chicago-violence-3-dead-34-shot-in-weekend?utm_source=feedburner&utm_medium=feed&utm_campaign=Feed%3A%20foxnews%2Fnational%20%28Internal%20-%20US%20Latest%20-%20Text%29>****
********

	

  * What percentage of Chicago Shooting victims are
    <https://www.google.com/search?safe=active&source=hp&ei=Arh6X435NZH--gT275aABA&q=What+percentage+of+Chicago+Shooting+victims+are+black%3F&oq=What+percentage+of+Chicago+Shooting+victims+are+black%3F&gs_lcp=CgZwc3ktYWIQAzoCCAA6BggAEBYQHkoFCAkSATFKBQgKEgE4UIUHWM0kYOUmaABwAHgAgAFYiAH7BJIBATiYAQCgAQKgAQGqAQdnd3Mtd2l6&sclient=psy-ab&ved=0ahUKEwiNgqjS5JzsAhURv54KHfa3BUAQ4dUDCAk&uact=5>*(African-American,
    colored, black, Negro, nwords) ['black-on-black']
    <https://www.google.com/search?safe=active&source=hp&ei=Arh6X435NZH--gT275aABA&q=What+percentage+of+Chicago+Shooting+victims+are+black%3F&oq=What+percentage+of+Chicago+Shooting+victims+are+black%3F&gs_lcp=CgZwc3ktYWIQAzoCCAA6BggAEBYQHkoFCAkSATFKBQgKEgE4UIUHWM0kYOUmaABwAHgAgAFYiAH7BJIBATiYAQCgAQKgAQGqAQdnd3Mtd2l6&sclient=psy-ab&ved=0ahUKEwiNgqjS5JzsAhURv54KHfa3BUAQ4dUDCAk&uact=5>*
  * *Chicago: 75% of Murdered Are Black, 71% of Murderers Are Black*
    <https://www.intellectualtakeout.org/blog/chicago-75-murdered-are-black-71-murderers-are-black/>

[Mex in sombrero] 		*Portland, OR -  HOMELESS HISPANIC hobo refuses to 
pay bill and STABS LEBANESE RESTAURANT OWNER * 
<https://www.foxnews.com/us/portland-restaurant-homeless-stabbing-bill?utm_source=feedburner&utm_medium=feed&utm_campaign=Feed%3A%20foxnews%2Fnational%20%28Internal%20-%20US%20Latest%20-%20Text%29>
[Moses Trujillo-Rodriguez, 23] [wounded victim] A restaurant owner in 
downtown Portland is recovering after a man, who police suspect might be 
homeless, stabbed him in the back and shoulder last week after refusing 
to pay the bill./*Moses Trujillo-Rodriguez, 
<https://www.bailbondshq.com/oregon/marion-inmate-TRUJILLO-RODRIGUEZ/19702101> 
23,*/ was arrested Tuesday on second-degree assault and unlawful use of 
weapon charges and booked into the Multnomah County Jail, KATU reported. 
He’s listed as homeless in court documents, according to Fox 12 Oregon.
/*Leo Khoury <https://forebears.io/surnames/khoury>*/, the owner of 
Habibi Restaurant, said Friday he’s still shaken after the incident and 
wore bandages covering *two- to three-inch gashes on his lower back and 
left shoulder,* Fox 12 reported.
"I just start shaking if I see anybody walk inside the restaurant, I 
just get scared," Khoury said. Police responded to *Habibi Restaurant, a 
Lebanese eatery *on Southwest Morrison Street, around 7:30 p.m. Tuesday. 
Officers arrived at the scene to *find Trujillo-Rodriguez sitting in the 
bushes *about two blocks away from the restaurant, surrounded by several 
employees. Khoury, who *immigrated from the Middle East decades ago, 
said he was raised to help the homeless,* but (Algerian-named) */Saba 
Saada <https://forebears.io/surnames/saada>/*, a serversaid the problem 
has worsened and business owners have asked the city for help.

[Mex in sombrero] 		*HISPANIC Bronx County Clerk /Luis Diaz /suspended 
amid state investigation
* 
<https://nypost.com/2020/10/04/bronx-county-clerk-luis-diaz-suspended-amid-state-probe/> 

		*New Zealand Ruling Party Vows to Ban Efforts to Alter Sexual 
Orientation - Satanic Sodomite diktat to encourage sexual deviance* 
<https://www.usnews.com/news/world/articles/2020-10-05/new-zealand-ruling-party-vows-to-ban-efforts-to-alter-sexual-orientation>*
[Jacinda Ardern] [a dogmatic decree, especially issued by one who rules 
without popular consent**]

In the past, **Jacinda Ardern has spoken in support of banning 
conversion therapy. Alhtough brought up in the Mormon cult, she left the 
church because of its conservative view on the LGBT community, and in 
solidarity with her 'gay' sexually deviant friends.**
* 
<https://www.usnews.com/news/world/articles/2020-10-05/new-zealand-ruling-party-vows-to-ban-efforts-to-alter-sexual-orientation> 

*For this cause God gave them up unto vile affections:  for even their 
women did change the natural use into that which is against nature:* 
<https://www.kingjamesbibleonline.org/Romans-1-26/>

		*Former top Catholic cardinal accused of bribing witnesses in rival’s 
sex-abuse case* 
<https://nypost.com/2020/10/05/former-top-catholic-cardinal-accused-of-bribing-sex-abuse-witnesses/> 

[Osama] 	
	*Germany: Jewish student attacked by a most-likely Muslim with Kazakh 
roots outside synagogue * 
<https://abcnews.go.com/International/wireStory/man-assaulted-wounded-synagogue-german-city-73418091>

	Israeli flag 	

  * Kazakhstan, officially the Republic of Kazakhstan,
    <https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Kazakhstan> is a transcontinental
    <https://duckduckgo.com/?q=transcontinental+definition&t=brave&ia=definition>
    country mainly located in Central Asia with a smaller portion west
    of the Ural in Eastern Europe. According to the 2009 Census, *70% of
    the population is Muslim,*
    <https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Kazakhstan#Religion> 26% Christian,
    0.2% Buddhist, 0.1% other religions (mostly Jewish), and 3%
    irreligious, while 0.5% chose not to answer.[20] According to its
    Constitution, Kazakhstan is a secular state.

		**FAKE NEWS HATE HOAX*
‘There’s some answers we just don’t have’: Citing lack of evidence, 
Madison police close (biracial) Bernstein hate crime investigation
Police say 'thorough and comprehensive' investigation doesn't back 
Bernstein's report 
<https://www.channel3000.com/citing-lack-of-evidence-madison-police-close-bernstein-hate-crime-investigation/>*
[FAKE NEWS - HATE HOAX] [Althea Bernstein] MADISON, Wis. — Madison 
police are closing their investigation into an *alleged* "hate crime" 
against an 18-year-old woman, saying *detectives weren’t able to find 
any evidence that the attack took place* as described.
The victim of the *alleged* attack, *Althea Bernstein*, reported to 
police that she was stopped at a stoplight in the early morning hours of 
June 24 when a group of men threw lighter fluid on her and lit her on 
fire near State St.
(I)nvestigators concluded there was *no evidence of the attack or the 
attackers* as Bernstein described them
- (NNN Hatecrimes <http://www.newnation.org/NNN-hatecrimes.html>)

	

  * *HOAX: Madison, WI 1/2 negress, 1/2 jewess claim of 4 WM's called
    the “n-word”, set her face on fire*
    <http://www.nnnforum.com/forums/showthread.php?t=347603>
  * Colored female - (alleged) victim of "hate" identifies as
    "culturally Jewish"
    <https://www.jewishchronicle.org/2020/06/26/madison-victim-of-hate-crime-identifies-as-culturally-jewish/>
    -  | June 26, 2020 - Wisconson Jewish Chronicle
    [FAKE NEWS - HATE HOAX] 18-year-old *Althea Bernstein,* who said she
    was set on fire by an (imaginary) white man,
    identifies as culturally Jewish, according to a family spokesperson.
    *Bernstein is a biracial African American,* according to family
    spokesman.
    The family spokesman identifies as both culturally *Jewish and
    Unitarian*, he said.
    [both Jewish and Unitarian theology deny Jesus as God and so are
    'antichrist
    <https://www.kingjamesbibleonline.org/search.php?hs=1&q=antichrist>']

Bible <https://www.kingjamesbibleonline.org/> 	Who is a liar but he that 
denieth that Jesus is the Christ? He is antichrist, that denieth the 
Father and the Son. <https://www.kingjamesbibleonline.org/1-John-2-22/>

		(White) Mississippi father and son face assault charges for chasing 
after, firing at (tresspassing?) black teens on ATVs 
<https://www.foxnews.com/us/mississippi-father-son-assault-teens-atvs-hate-crime>
Authorities were looking to see if they could be charged with a hate crime

		(black) Ohio killer alleging racism-tainted jury seeks new trial 
<https://abcnews.go.com/US/wireStory/ohio-killer-alleging-racism-tainted-jury-seeks-trial-73360056> 

		*Portland ANTIFA TERRORIST arrested after shattering patrol car 
window, pepper-sprayed interior: police* 
<https://www.foxnews.com/us/portland-man-arrested-shattering-patrol-car-window-pepper-spraying-officer-inside-police>
[wounded police officer] *[John B Russell] An officer was inside the 
vehicle at the time and is recovering from his injuries,* police said.
The suspect, *John B Russell, 41,* is facing multiple charges.

Inside the suspect's vehicle, officers said they discovered *window 
punch tools, pepper spray, throwing knives, a laser pointer, a 
slingshot, rocks, and other items,* which were all seized as evidence.

		*Ex-Washington state Democrat lawmaker’s teen stepson *Jacob 
Greenburg* charged with arson during Seattle riots* 
<https://nypost.com/2020/09/30/ex-washington-lawmakers-teenage-son-charged-with-arson-during-riots/>
[wounded police officer] [Yiddish Troll] A former Washington state 
lawmaker’s stepson has been charged with setting fires during Seattle 
riots — and is also suspected of *hitting a cop in the head with a 
baseball bat,* according to reports.

*Democrat Laura Ruderman* 
<https://duckduckgo.com/?q=Democrat+Laura+Ruderman&t=brave&ia=web> — a 
state representative from 1999 until 2005 — appeared in court Monday to 
vouch for 19-year-old stepson *Jacob Greenburg* after he was charged 
with *arson* for setting dumpster fires during recent riots in the 
Emerald City.
*Ruderman Surname - HIGHEST DENSITY IN: Israel
* <https://forebears.io/surnames/ruderman>
** <https://forebears.io/surnames/ruderman>

	

  * *Is Mark Zuckerberg’s Real Name Jacob Greenberg and Is He Actually a
    Grandson of David Rockefeller?*
    <https://www.mythdetector.ge/en/myth/mark-zuckerbergs-real-name-jacob-greenberg-and-he-actually-grandson-david-rockefeller>
  * *the Joyce Z. and Jacob Greenberg Center for Jewish Studies, was
    created in 2009 <https://ccjs.uchicago.edu/>*
  * *The 19-year-old suspect, Jacob Greenberg, who appears to be a Black
    Lives Matter/Black Bloc antifa from his FB page
    <https://www.independentsentinel.com/suspect-who-hit-an-officer-in-the-head-with-a-metal-bat-is-son-of-former-state-rep/>,
    was arrested in Kirkland on suspicion of arson during a weekend riot
    outside of the East Precinct. Police reportedly also suspect him in
    a Molotov cocktail attack and a separate arson against the East
    Precinct, Jason Rantz of radio 770 KTTH reports.*
  * *Black bloc terrorist tries to kill a Seattle police officer by
    hitting him in the head with a bat.
    <https://mynorthwest.com/2194005/rantz-former-dem-state-reps-son-arrested-officer-bat-head/>
    The Council and Mayor will say nothing.*

		*(White) Mother Killed, 3-Year Old Child Wounded; Another Man Shot 
Before (Black 'baby-daddy') Suspect Caught* 
<https://www.rcnky.com/articles/2020/10/03/mother-killed-3-year-old-child-wounded-another-man-shot-suspect-caught>
black suspect [wounded victim] [Tiffany L. Kidwell] [wounded victim] *A 
woman was shot and killed and her 3-year old son was wounded* Friday 
night in Walton, KY. 
<https://duckduckgo.com/?q=Walton%2C+Kentucky&t=brave&ia=maps>*<https://duckduckgo.com/?q=Walton%2C+Kentucky&t=brave&ia=maps>

Tiffany L. Kidwell, 32,* of Walton, had pulled into the driveway of her 
home with her two children in the backseat when, according to 
investigators, *John C. Gentry* approached the vehicle.
*Gentry, 34,  had been in a sexual relationship with Kidwell,* according 
to investigators, *but she left him *and began staying with family on 
Winchester Drive. A *domestic violence* order was in effect against 
Gentry, the Boone County Sheriff's Office said. On Friday night,*Gentry 
followed Kidwell home, engaged in a brief verbal exchange, and then shot 
her multiple times.
*
Kidwell died at the scene. *A 3-year old boy suffered a gunshot wound to 
the abdomen* and was transported to Cincinnati Children's Hospital where 
he in stable condition. A 6-year old boy was not injured. After the 
shooting, Gentry was located by deputies on Grand National Blvd. as he 
attempted to flee the subdivision. Deputies tried to stop Gentry's 
vehicle, but the suspect fled on foot.

Soon after, *deputies heard gunshots nearby and found another man 
wounded in the leg* near the neighborhood clubhouse. That man and a 
woman were driving on Grand National Blvd. at Overland Ridge when, 
deputies said, *Gentry pulled his gun and demanded their vehicle. *

*Lawrence Ward, 30*, was transported to University of Cincinnati Medical 
Center 
<https://duckduckgo.com/?q=University+of+Cincinnati+Medical+Center&t=brave&ia=places> 
to be treated for his leg wound. *Haley Lane, 24*, was not injured. 
Deputies said that when interviewed, Gentry told detectives that he was 
out driving around after work and saw Tiffany Kidwell and *followed her 
to confront her over seeing their children.*  Kidwell was trying to call 
911 when Gentry pulled his gun, deputies said.
*- (Black-on-White <http://www.newnation.org/NNN-Black-on-White.html>)*

	

  * Walton, KY Mudshark Mom Shot Deff, Child, 3 Wounded; Another Man
    Shot Before Her Monkey Snared
    <http://www.nnnforum.com/forums/showthread.php?t=347591>
  * Unexpected funeral cost for *Tiffany L. Kidwell*
    <https://www.facebook.com/trish.wagner2>
  * How far is Cincinnati Ohio from Walton, Kentucky?
    <https://duckduckgo.com/?q=how+far+is+Cincinnati+Ohio+from+Walton%2C+Kentucky%3F&t=brave&ia=web&iai=r1-0&page=1&adx=prdsdc&sexp=%7B%22v7exp%22%3A%22a%22%2C%22prodexp%22%3A%22b%22%2C%22prdsdexp%22%3A%22c%22%2C%22biaexp%22%3A%22b%22%2C%22nyexp%22%3A%22b%22%7D>*-
    *21 or 28 miles

*Dangers of interracial dating*** MISCEGENATION KILLS*
*(consensual) sex with a black is SUICIDAL*

		*Homeless nightmare negro NYC sex fiend collared for attempted rape of 
girl in her bedroom* 
<https://nypost.com/2020/10/03/homeless-nyc-man-collared-for-attempted-rape-of-girl-in-her-bedroom/>
black suspectA homeless unemployed vagrant has been arrested on charges 
he tried to rape *a 15-year-old Bronx girl* *in her bedroom while she 
slept,* police said Saturday.*Marlon Alvarez, 31,* was charged with 
attempted rape, burglary, sex abuse and forcible touching for the May 30 
surprise attack inside the girl’s Vyse Avenue apartment in Crotona. 
Alvarez smashed the girl’s bedroom window at around *4:30 a.m*., 
attacking her in her sleep, police said. She woke up and screamed, and 
her mom chased him out of the residence and called the cops, police said.
The girl was shaken up but not injured, police said.  Authorities took

Alvarez into custody Friday after he was spotted in Mott Haven, police 
said.

		*(Black) Florida man arrested after trying to carjack four different 
drivers, sheriff says 
<https://www.wftv.com/news/trending/florida-man-arrested-after-trying-carjack-four-different-drivers-sheriff-says/35UTMYY3ZRFKNKIESVNZRJ44EQ/>*
black suspectPOLK COUNTY, Fla. — A Florida man was arrested after he 
tried to carjack four separate drivers on Friday.

*Christopher Henrix, 32,* *crashed his truck* around 7:45 a.m. as he was 
fleeing a hit and run on I-4, the Polk County Sheriff’s Office said. 
After crashing, he ran to a Marathon gas station and tried to drive off 
in a Chevy Colorado that was at one of the pumps. *A woman pumping gas 
sprayed Hendrix with gasoline when she realized he was trying to steal 
her truck.
*
*Hendrix jumped out and ran to another vehicle,* a burgundy Town and 
Country minivan. *The driver, who has a permit to carry a concealed 
firearm, was standing out front. The man drew his handgun, aimed it at 
the suspect and demanded he get out of the minivan.*

Investigators said Hendrix then ran from the gas station. He jumped over 
the side of an overpass onto I-4 causing the driver of a box truck to 
slam on the brakes causing a tractor trailer to rear end it. 
https://www.wftv.com/news/trending/florida-man-arrested-after-trying-carjack-four-different-drivers-sheriff-says/35UTMYY3ZRFKNKIESVNZRJ44EQ/The 
driver of a green Chevy truck pulled over to help. Hendrix tried to get 
in the back seat, however the doors were locked. Hendrix ran across I-4 
and got into the passenger seat of a Chevy Equinox that was pulled over 
on the shoulder trying to help. *The driver took her keys out of the 
ignition and jumped from her car.*

By this time, deputies were on scene and took Hendrix into custody. 
*When Hendrix was put into the back of a patrol car, he tried to kick 
out the window and escape.* Hendrix was arrested and charged with 
carjacking, grand theft auto, two counts of occupied burglary, felony 
criminal mischief and escape, the sheriff’s office said.

*Hendrix has previously been convicted of six felonies and four 
misdemeanors.* He was sentenced to 10 years in prison for aggravated 
battery in 2009. He was released in 2017.

*“This violent, convicted felon was bound and determined to forcibly 
steal a car this morning, but our citizens said, ‘Not today,’*” Polk 
County Sheriff Grady Judd said. “While I’m grateful nobody was seriously 
injured, I’m also very proud of these four victims for keeping their 
wits about them and refusing to allow this man to take what’s theirs.”

	

  * *Florida coon arrested after trying to carjack four different
    drivers* <http://www.nnnforum.com/forums/showthread.php?t=347595>

		*(black) Virginia Rape Suspect Arrested; Additional Victims Sought* 
<https://www.nbcwashington.com/news/local/northern-virginia/virginia-rape-suspect-arrested-additional-victims-sought/2434642/>
black suspect
*Police arrested a rape suspect accused of luring a juvenile online, and 
detectives believe there could be more victims.* A victim reported an 
assault to Fairfax County police in July. A man met the victim on social 
media and had the victim send him photos before forcing the victim to 
meet him, at which point he assaulted the victim, police said. During 
the investigation, detectives discovered a second juvenile victim, 
police said

Detectives identified*18-year-old Malachi Thomas*of Woodbridge as the 
suspect and charged him with one count of rape and three counts of 
sodomy. He is being held without bond. Prince William County police are 
investigating Thomas as well.
*Thomas used the following account names: “carlaaa33cx,” “King Stannis,” 
“Renly,” “the Golden Company,” “Lord Ceaser,” “Grand Kublai Khan” and 
“victorialuvss.”*

	

  * *Virginia Rape Mandingo Malachi Arrested; Additional Victims Sought*
    <http://www.nnnforum.com/forums/showthread.php?t=347596>

		*Florida cops rescue woman kidnapped, held hostage by (BLACK) 
ex-boyfriend, bodycam video shows* 
<https://www.foxnews.com/us/florida-police-rescue-woman-kidnapped-hostage-bodycam-video>
black suspectFlorida police officers rescued a woman on Sunday after 
*her ex-boyfriend *allegedly kidnapped her from her apartment at 
gunpoint and held her hostage, authorities said.

*Tyre Snead, 24,* entered the woman’s home around *5:45 a.m*. while she 
was sleeping, Tampa Police Chief Brian Dugan said. *Snead woke the woman 
and a second victim,* holding them at gunpoint while he demanded money 
and searched the woman’s purse, according to investigators.  Snead then 
forced the woman into a vehicle he had stolen from her the previous day 
and drove away, Dugan said. Officers later located Snead at his 
apartment, where Dugan said he had been holding the woman hostage for 
more than four hours.

*“Crawl to me right now!” an officer repeatedly yells. “Crawl to me on 
your hands and knees! Crawl to the sound of my voice!”*

		*UNKNOWN OBSCENE BLACK 'aspiring rapper' "muh dikk" penis pic leaked 
as he promotes OnlyFans account 
<https://pagesix.com/2020/10/03/tygas-penis-pic-leaked-as-he-promotes-onlyfans-account/?_ga=2.259398346.1912912820.1594481084-1576945406.1538355679>*
[(NOT NEWS)] (CENSORED)

	
	*Florida: HISPANICS Arrested for VIOLENT carjacking caught on video * 
<https://www.foxnews.com/us/arrests-announced-in-violent-florida-carjacking-caught-on-video>
[Victor Senatore, 24, and GianPiero Gasparin, ] A Florida sheriff’s 
office announced two arrests Saturday in a violent armed carjacking 
caught on surveillance video.

/*Victor Senatore, 24, and GianPiero Gasparin, 17*/, have been charged 
in connection with the carjacking which took place Monday night in 
Windermere, the Orange County Sheriff’s Office said.

"Excellent work by detectives and all deputies involved!" sheriff 
officials tweeted.

[Mex in sombrero] 		*Missing US Consulate employee found dead in Tijuana 
field 
<https://www.foxnews.com/us/missing-us-consulate-employee-found-dead-in-tijuana-field>
/*Edgar Flores Santos*/ was an agricultural, crops and animal expert 
with the  American Consulate in Tijuana, MEXICO
*

		*IRANIAN San Carlos Man Accused Of Raping Woman Inside Her Home* 
<https://www.smdailyjournal.com/news/local/man-arrested-for-rape-in-san-carlos/article_f191305a-0528-11eb-aa38-93504124ed45.html>
mud suspect SAN CARLOS (CBS SF) — A man was arrested in San Carlos and 
accused of raping a woman inside her home last week, according to police.
The suspect was identified as /*47-year-old Shahram “Rick” Mokhtari 
<https://forebears.io/surnames/mokhtari>*/. San Carlos police said 
officers and San Mateo County Sheriff’s deputies learned on September 28 
that Mokhtari entered the victim’s home in San Carlos three days prior 
at around *1 a.m*. and raped her. The victim told investigators *she has 
known Mokhtari for about a year,* police said.
Mokhtari was arrested on September 28 and booked at the main jail 
without incident. He was charged with forcible rape, assault, dissuading 
a victim from testifying, and disobeying a court order.

		*NYC: North African Muslim Arab (from Libya or Morroco) arrested in 
Queens mom’s stray-bullet murder of Hispanic woman* 
<https://nypost.com/2020/10/03/man-arrested-in-queens-moms-stray-bullet-murder/>
mud suspect Cops on Saturday busted the gunman who they say fired the 
stray bullet that struck and killed a Queens mom *in her own bedroom. *
/*Issam <https://forebears.io/forenames/issam> Elabbar, 
<https://forebears.io/surnames/elabbar> 31*/, of Queens, has been 
charged with murder for the death of /*Bertha Arriaga, 43*/, a mother of 
three, according to cops. The Corona man had been taken to Elmhurst 
Hospital with a leg injury after his arrest. Arriaga’s 14-year-old son 
found her bleeding on the floor of their 34th Avenue apartment with *a 
gunshot wound to her head,* a relative said previously. A neighbor 
described men arguing on the street before shots rang out around 12:45 
a.m. Wednesday. Police found a single bullet hole in the window of 
Arriaga’s Jackson Heights home.

	

  * *The Good Muslim Arabs Of Libya Are Enslaving Blacks And Selling
    Them For $500*
    <https://www.africanglobe.net/africa/good-muslim-arabs-libya-enslaving-blacks-selling-500/>
    *Slavery is thriving in Libya, where thousands of Africans hoping to
    get to Europe instead find themselves bought and sold, forced to
    work for nothing, and facing torture at the hands of their owners.
    [African slave in Libya] *

[Osama] 		*France’s Emmanuel Macron Targets ‘Islamic Separatism’ With 
Proposed Law* 
<https://www.wsj.com/articles/frances-emmanuel-macron-targets-islamic-separatism-with-proposed-law-11601654320>
[Osama Zombie] Bill would enable government to shut down organizations 
and schools seen as supporting radical Islam
PARIS—*French President Emmanuel Macron took aim at radical Islam* 
<https://news.google.com/search?q=French%20President%20Emmanuel%20Macron%20%20radical%20Islam&hl=en-US&gl=US&ceid=US%3Aen> 
Friday, announcing plans to outlaw what he called “Islamic separatism” 
in communities where he said religious laws are taking precedence over 
civil ones.
Mr. Macron said the law, if passed, would empower authorities to shut 
down associations and schools that he said indoctrinate children, and 
monitor foreign investment in religious organizations in France. It 
would also improve public services in poor suburbs, he said.

[Osama] 		*Swiss arrest 4 suspected of ties to Islamic State, al-Qaida 
<https://abcnews.go.com/International/wireStory/swiss-arrest-suspected-ties-islamic-state-al-qaida-73382449>
*

		*Former NYC student wore wire to catch alleged homo-faggot predator 
teacher* 
<https://nypost.com/2020/10/03/former-nyc-student-wore-wire-to-catch-alleged-predator-teacher/>
[Lawrence Svrcek] [flaming faggot] A Manhattan man wore a wire to nab 
the teacher he claims sexually abused him decades earlier — but even 
that failed to keep the alleged predator out of the classroom.*
Nicholaos Papadopoulos, 53*, says when he learned that *Lawrence Svrcek 
<https://forebears.io/surnames/svrcek>* taught at Francis Lewis High 
School in Queens in 2002, he felt he had to step forward to “potentially 
save someone.” He said 20 years earlier,*Svrcek, a gym teacher, sexually 
abused him and other boys* at the Jamaica Day School run by *St. 
Demetrios Greek Orthodox Church* in Queens. At the time, he says he and 
another boy*told school officials, who booted Svrcek as a Boy Scout 
leader but allowed him to keep teaching*. Svrcek also taught briefly at 
St. John’s University in 1999 and at John Bowne HS in Flushing.

		*German court upholds conviction of priest in rape attempt* 
<https://abcnews.go.com/International/wireStory/german-court-upholds-conviction-priest-rape-attempt-73382809>
[SODOMITE PRIEST] Germany's top criminal court has upheld the attempted 
rape conviction of *a former priest who posed as a woman *online in an 
elaborate scheme to try to set up the sexual assault of *a former lover,
*The court said the priest, whose name was not given in line with 
privacy laws, posed as a woman in an “erotic dating portal” in 2016, 
looking for men to *“rape role play."* In online conversations with two 
men, he gave the address of a woman the court said was his former lover 
in order to get the men to “visit the victim at home and to perform 
violent sexual acts on her.”
“The injured party, who knew nothing of all of this, was able to prevent 
the crime from being carried out in both cases after the men arrived,” 
the court wrote.*  Posing online as a woman using the pseudonym “Blonde 
Bunny” claiming the fantasy was her own, he gave the men specific 
instructions, including saying that they should not be deterred if she 
were to fight back
*

		October 20, 2011
**Communism's African-American Soviet Republic - The Red 'Roots' of 
'Black Lives Matter'** 
<https://www.americanthinker.com/articles/2011/10/communisms_african-american_soviet_republic.html>
By Paul Kengor

Organized Communism has long targeted black Americans, an ongoing effort 
which has survived the fall of the USSR.  Kudos to Peter Wilson, who 
here at American Thinker highlighted the manifesto of the Revolutionary 
Communist Party, who are in their glory with the occupation of Wall 
Street by their Marxist brethren and the usual assortment of easily 
manipulated liberal/progressive dupes -- the dependable, 
university-trained foot soldiers who fill the streets.

Readers of Wilson's post surely were shocked by what they read.  Are 
there really people who believe these things? You bet there are.  I deal 
with it constantly -- and it's nothing new at all.

Perhaps the most stunning element of the Revolutionary Communist Party's 
manifesto is the call for black Americans to unite into a separate, 
autonomous republic in the American South.  Wilson cited the 
Revolutionary Communist Party's constitution, which called upon 
African-Americans to forge an autonomous region comprising "the southern 
part of the former imperialist United States of America."  That decision 
would be made by a special vote in which only African-Americans would be 
eligible to participate.

Insane?  Yes.  The concept is fortunately insane to African-Americans as 
well as all Americans.  But I'm here to tell you it isn't anything new.

 From 1922-30, the Soviet Comintern and American Communist Party 
launched a long-term effort to relentlessly target black Americans.  The 
Comintern ordered the American Communist Party to identify black causes 
in the Jim Crow South in particular.  This push to recruit black 
Americans is one of the most salient features littered today throughout 
the declassified Comintern Archives on Communist Party USA (CPUSA).
*BLM founders are Lesbian Marxists* 
<https://duckduckgo.com/?q=BLM+founders+are+Lesbian+Marxists&t=brave&ia=web> 

		*BLM Co-Founder’s Ties to Pro-Communist China Group—Mike Gonzalez | 
American Thought Leaders* 
<https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=12kVGcp8tK0&feature=youtu.be>
*American Thought Leaders - The Epoch Times
*
*The Chinese Communist Party, or CCP,* has long sought to subvert 
America. While a number of the groups involved in recent riots have 
ideological ties to Beijing, what are the deeper connections?

Heritage Foundation senior fellow Mike Gonzalez discovered that the 
*Black Futures Lab* 
<https://www.google.com/search?safe=active&source=hp&ei=v015X9uFCYHQ-gSOz7mwBg&q=%22Black+Futures+Lab%22&oq=%22Black+Futures+Lab%22&gs_lcp=CgZwc3ktYWIQAzICCAAyAggAMgIIADICCABKBQgJEgExSgUIChIBM1DAC1jPFmDgGGgAcAB4AIABSogBxwGSAQEzmAEAoAEBoAECqgEHZ3dzLXdpeg&sclient=psy-ab&ved=0ahUKEwib4ceUi5rsAhUBqJ4KHY5nDmYQ4dUDCAk&uact=5>, 
closely linked to the *Black Lives Matter Global Movement* 
<https://www.google.com/search?safe=active&ei=wk15X5_GOdDi-gSK2q-4Dg&q=%22Black+Lives+Matter+Global+Movement%22&oq=%22Black+Lives+Matter+Global+Movement%22&gs_lcp=CgZwc3ktYWIQA0oFCAkSATFKBQgKEgEzUKrRAViy3AFgkd4BaABwAXgAgAFEiAHFAZIBATOYAQCgAQGgAQKqAQdnd3Mtd2l6wAEB&sclient=psy-ab&ved=0ahUKEwifr6-Wi5rsAhVQsZ4KHQrtC-cQ4dUDCA0&uact=5>, 
is being funded by an openly *pro-CCP group,the Chinese Progressive 
Association. 
<https://duckduckgo.com/?q=the+Chinese+Progressive+Association.&t=brave&ia=web>*

In this episode, Gonzalez reveals exactly what he found, why recent 
fact-checks of his work have proven inaccurate, and why he believes 
identity politics is undermining the very foundations of America.

This is American Thought Leaders 🇺🇸, and I’m Jan Jekielek 
<https://duckduckgo.com/?q=Jan+Jekielek&t=brave&iar=images&iax=images&ia=images>"